One year ago – give or take – I launched my ‘living list‘ by having a morning tea with some blogging buddies, while I decided if it might be a good idea or not to hold a snake or not, thereby also giving me the chance to tick off the first item.
In the end – yes, I did. It made me feel … alive! And nervous!
I thought I’d offer you guys some of my personal highlights of the experience so far:
- The Ghost Tour (where I discovered I used to live next door to a ghost. And I work next door to one. Hang on, next to two. There’s a ghost in the QV building: look over your shoulder when you’re in Harvey Norman, that’s all I’ve got to say.)
- Cook One Recipe A Week for a Year – This has been my undoing as I really should be finishing up now, but I still have twenty-one weeks to go! Eep! In some ways, I’m disappointed. In others … well, it has been a busy year. I’ll post below my particular favourite recipes.
While I’m on the subject of doing cool things and having experiences, this is where I get to a little of that back, thanks to my friends at Groupon. I have 4 x $50 vouchers to giveaway to ONE lucky person. Vouchers can only be redeemed 1 per purchase – so perhaps you can get something for yourself, something for a friend or loved one? Might I also add that Christmas is coming?!
So – the rules!
1) You must be an Australian resident.
2) You must leave a comment saying what kind of thing you would want to spend your vouchers on were you to win.
3) One entry per person.
4) This competition will close at 5pm Friday 26th October. I will post the name of the winner on my Facebook page.
5) If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours after I contact them by email I reserve the right to pick another.
6) The winner will be determined by a random number generator.
Edit: competition has now ended! Congrats to Mary P for winning!