Talking dresses and fashion from #ausblogcon2011

Comments

1. says

Those shoes are absolutely gorgeous. Good enough to carry up to the stage and place gently on the floor next to your feet.
    While I’m sad for you that you couldn’t simply wear such beauty all day long, it does comfort me to know it’s not just me who cannot wear amazing shoes for extended durations! :-)
    Devi recently posted..Running Free!My Profile

• Karen says

I used to be able to run around in high heels all day as part of my job in a former life. It is an aquired skill!

2. says

I love that dress. I may have been wishing it was mine more than just a little bit! Also the shoes! Divine.
    I will have to get some thrifty op shopping advice from you too.

• Karen says

Well, the best advice is really Savers! Do you have a branch out where you are? I’m lucky I just 10 min away from one. Lucky, and dangerous ;)

3. says

They were awesome shoes and a very pretty dress. You looked lovely in it, but you are lovely so would have looked beautiful in a potato sack ;)

4. says

karen you looked gorgeous, so ladylike! I love that dress and the price – amazing!

I think the panel went so well too. I can’t believe how terrified I was up there and just wanted it to be over but enjoyed myself!

corrie;)
    corrie recently posted..one cup cookies made betterMy Profile

• Karen says

Thank you River, and yes, I’m usually comfort girl too! – and by the way, I was the person you were mistakenly texting ;)

5. Cornelia Bond says

And having a wardrobe full of pink, I can see that dress fitting in perfectly!! I used to be able to run around in high heels all day as part of my job in a former life. Same, Kelly, same!
    Cornelia Bond recently posted..Arthritis TipsMy Profile