How to procrastinate in 13 easy steps.

Comments

1. Shannon says

HA! Sounds like my day…everyday! That’s all I have been doing today. :( Oh well now it is time to comment on TT’s so, I CAN’T possibly log off now! Have a great weekend!

2. impworks says

Your list could almost be another excuse on my list of excuses for not commenting on other bloggers blogs.

Great list :-)

3. Tink says

Haha, great list! I don’t have kids, but I recognize a lot nevertheless!
    My TT lists 13 things I can’t (or don’t want to…) live without.

4. Moving Mama says

We are living the same life across the world from each other – I can so relate – when I hear that first stirrings of my toddler waking I realize how much time I wasted away…

Janine @ Moving Mama

5. Tracey says

Funny how we can all relate, isn’t it?!! Perhaps it’s a prerequisite for bloggers.

What is really dangerous is when you do that over your whole day because your kids are old enough to ignore. (And they go to school from 9-3!)

6. Jenny McB says

This was so true! I am glad that I didn’t have a computer when my kids were this young…bad enough now.
    Do you find your self making deals with yourself to not go on the computer? Great list.

7. mcewen says

Whilst I’d like to give you a good slapping for wasting your time, strangely I remember the napping days [brief though they were]
    The trouble with napping [and your sound in a similar vein] it that napping is unpredictable – will they / won’t they settle? If they do how long for? Will there be any overlapping time [real free time]? As a result because it’s either elastic or non existent it’s hard to do anything constructive.
    If you start something constructive that’s guaranteed to make everyone wake up. If you hover, they sleep.
    Cheers

8. Gloria says

Excluding the ‘children’ part since I don’t have any…are you a psychic? Those words are eerily true! Happy TT!

9. MothersLife says

Dear me. That is so me! It is no wonder my ironing is still sitting on the couch (been there for days) wating for me.

10. Dijea says

That was a much needed laugh. We might have purchased our brains at the same place, its like reading my own thoughts.