How to procrastinate in 13 easy steps.

Comments

1. Shannon says:

HA! Sounds like my day…everyday! That’s all I have been doing today. :( Oh well now it is time to comment on TT’s so, I CAN’T possibly log off now! Have a great weekend!

2. impworks says:

Your list could almost be another excuse on my list of excuses for not commenting on other bloggers blogs.

Great list :-)

3. Haha, great list! I don’t have kids, but I recognize a lot nevertheless!
    My TT lists 13 things I can’t (or don’t want to…) live without.

4. I can so relate.

5. Great list…

6. FRIDAY'S CHILD says:

Great lists. This made me smile.
    My T13 is up too.

7. Blogaritaville, USA says:

That was too funny. I’ve had those days way too many times before!

8. That? Is totally my life.

9. LOL! Uh-Oh this is what I am doing right now when I should be studying…..

10. Moving Mama says:

We are living the same life across the world from each other – I can so relate – when I hear that first stirrings of my toddler waking I realize how much time I wasted away…

Janine @ Moving Mama

11. ahhhh procrastination, my ever present companion!

12. I could have written that list!

Happy Thursday.

13. Funny how we can all relate, isn’t it?!! Perhaps it’s a prerequisite for bloggers.

What is really dangerous is when you do that over your whole day because your kids are old enough to ignore. (And they go to school from 9-3!)

14. Crimson Wife says:

Guilty as charged, LOL!

15. Jenny McB says:

This was so true! I am glad that I didn’t have a computer when my kids were this young…bad enough now.
    Do you find your self making deals with yourself to not go on the computer? Great list.

16. Whilst I’d like to give you a good slapping for wasting your time, strangely I remember the napping days [brief though they were]
    The trouble with napping [and your sound in a similar vein] it that napping is unpredictable – will they / won’t they settle? If they do how long for? Will there be any overlapping time [real free time]? As a result because it’s either elastic or non existent it’s hard to do anything constructive.
    If you start something constructive that’s guaranteed to make everyone wake up. If you hover, they sleep.
    Cheers

17. LOL Great list! The computer is an excellent procrastination tool for me too.

18. Excluding the ‘children’ part since I don’t have any…are you a psychic? Those words are eerily true! Happy TT!

19. MothersLife says:

Dear me. That is so me! It is no wonder my ironing is still sitting on the couch (been there for days) wating for me.

20. Nancy Lindquist-Liedel says:

E-mail is my number one time sink. Ugh. I love it and loathe it.

21. Danielle says:

Amen!!!!
    With my three young boys you describe many moments of mine.

Happy TT.

Be well and enjoy the day.

For More of My Modern Musings
    Support Progressive Change

22. pussreboots says:

How’d you know that’s what I’m doing right now. Teehee! Happy TT.

23. Great list! Happy TT.

24. Jean-Luc Picard says:

A vwery funny and true list!

25. LOL this is great! Some days I can relate to some of these LOL

26. That was a much needed laugh. We might have purchased our brains at the same place, its like reading my own thoughts.

27. Lori's Light Extemporanea says:

LOL! Awesome, awesome list! And way too true.

28. boliyou says:

Have you been watching over my shoulder all evening?

29. Natalie says:

Is there software that limits time on the internet? I need to look into that. :)

Happy TT!